The latest update fixes almost all encountered bugs in the game
Published By: Ken Bock on January 28, 2017 11:08 am EST
A brand new update for Minecraft is set to make its way onto PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Wii U, and pretty much every other gaming platform that runs this incredible open-world title. However, keep in mind that the latest patch is for adding in fixes, and not new features.
The patch titled, Update 38 for the Xbox One or Update 1.41 for the PS4 introduces several fixes and changes for some of the game’s most recent bugs. So, if you have been complaining about some glitch in the game, it’s possible the developers might have a fix waiting for you in this update.
For more details, check out the update’s complete change-log below:
- Fix for Horses not jumping to the correct height.
- Re-entering a tutorial area while the playing the Tutorial will reset the chests.
- Fix for Slab blocks not blocking light.
- Fix for Chickens not dropping Cooked Chicken when they die on fire.
- Fix for Blazes not dropping Glowstone Dust when they die.
- Fixed the drop rate of Gold Nuggets.
- Fix for Zombie Pigmen not dropping Gold Ingots when they die.
- Fix for tamed Ocelots remaining hostile to anything they were attacking before being tamed.
- Fix for crash when spawning too many Shulkers.
- Fix for Enderman not taking damage from rain while in a Boat.
- Improvements to framerate when throwing a lot of Lingering Potions.
- Fix for Wither Skeleton being able to walk through two block high spaces.
- Minor changes to Battle Mini Game maps to close off areas that should not be accessible.
- Fix for lighting issues when digging down in the spawn area.
- Fix for rename Record losing its name after being in a Jukebox.
- Added chance of Melon, Pumpkin, and Beetroot Seeds, and Jungle Saplings spawning in the Bonus Chest.
- Fix for a range of tooltips that would appear when the action was not available.
- Fix for Mob Spawner error that occurred after using a spawn egg to change what it should spawn.
- Fixes to End Gateway generation.
- Fix for End spawn location being in the wrong place.
- Added a particle effect and sound effect when a mob spawner fails to spawn due to spawn limits.
- Fix for crash when placing a Sign on top of Tall Grass.
- Stop End Crystals exploding when "TNT Explodes" is disabled.
- Fix for Hoppers not collecting items above them.
- Added new 11 achievements for Survival.
- Added new 7 achievements for Tumble.
Comment below and let us know what you think of Minecraft’s latest update, are you excited?